Choice Theory® / Reality Therapy Advanced Training
- Do you want your clients / students to be more succesful?
- Do you have clients / students who would benefit from being more responsible?
- Would you like some tools, techniques and strategies to challenge your more difficult clients / students?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you’ll want to attend the Basic Choice Theory / Reality Therapy training!
1. You will gain even more tips, tools, techniques and strategies that you can implement immediately
- Keep your clients / students focused on the real issues.
- Use negatively worded questions to help your clients / students evaluate more.
- Learn how to use the language of responsibility with your clients / students.
2. Your knowledge of Choice Theory® and the Reality Therapy questioning process will help you shift responsibility and accountability to your clients / students, where it belongs!
- “How” and “Why” people behave. (Choice Theory + Internal Motivation)
- The effective use of the Reality Therapy questioning process.
3. You will have fun learning and practicing!
For more information on the Basic Training click HERE
In order to complete the Certification process of the William Glasser Institute, participants must complete the following:
- Basic Intensive Training
- Basic Practicum
- Advanced Intensive Training
- Advanced Practicum
- **Certification Week (see below)
All of the Institute Training levels (except Certification) can be arranged in your business, school or agency.